Anxiety in Adolescence
Product Type: Events
About this product
In a culture with higher pressures to succeed, 24/7 online presence, global instability and a constant bad news cycle, young people are increasingly struggling to know how to cope.
Anxiety in Adolescence is a 3-hour course that not only highlights the pressures that young people are facing today, but also key methods of support, free downloadable resources and the skills to identify the signs of anxiety disorders.
The course will include the following:
- Breakdown of the main types of anxiety disorder
- Physical and psychological Indicators of anxiety
- Catastrophising and self-doubt
- Methods of support including encouraging self-care
- Plus a range of free downloadable worksheets and recommended resources